When exactly is each episode of Miracle Day set?

It’s been a while since I’ve watched Miracle Day, but from reading the wiki, I can work out that the miracle starts on 19 March 2011 and ends in September 2011, with a 2-month time skip between episodes 8 and 9.

With this in mind, over what span of time does each episode of Miracle Day take place?

2 Likes

Only two episodes seem to have definitive dates:
The New World 18-21 March 2011
Rendition 22 March 2011

1 Like

Right, but what I was looking for was for anyone who’s watched it recently or a lot to work out how much time passes in it, i.e. from on-screen evidence, work out how many days pass in each episode.

1 Like

I don’t know it well enough to give a proper answer but I’m pretty sure it’s all fairly consecutive up to the main time jump (other than the episode that is mainly flashback to the past). That said, The Categories of Life and The Middle Men I consider something of a two-parter as they very much follow immediately straight on one from the other, minute to minute.

1 Like