What (DW) are you currently watching? (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from What (DW) are you currently watching? (Part 1) - #10073 by Dragonwitch.

Previous discussions:

13 Likes

Ohh, it creates a new thread automatically - that’s pretty neat!

11 Likes

Could be better on the first post creation, though. Fortunately, that can always be manually edited.

7 Likes

Wait, did you mean my post or the system-generated one? Because I can spruce mine up a bit if you like.

4 Likes

The system generated one, and I already edited it.

8 Likes

Oooh, second thread has been reached!

8 Likes

A bit fast, was it? Still must be patient, a new thread is like a new house, takes a bit of time to settle in.

10 Likes

New topic, who dis?

14 Likes

brigadier-doctor-who

19 Likes

Out of interest, how come new one is needed? Can it only handle so many comments? (I’m not good with tech stuff.)

Edit: sorry, ignore that. Just seen:

“This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.”

12 Likes

This old thread of ours was wearing a bit thin….

13 Likes

My grandad once said this about a jacket of his, and I was shocked to find it wasn’t a Doctor Who reference :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I’m not watching anything right at this moment, but I think I’d like to finish the last two episodes of the spinoff Class this week.

7 Likes

I’ll be rewatching The Romans either later today or tomorrow.

11 Likes

Might be a good moment to say that I’ll be starting The Ribos Operation later tonight

12 Likes

Fury from the Deep (animated)

9 Likes

Oh yeah I did watch four to doomsday today. Was actually decent!

12 Likes

Still stuck on the space pirates :sob::sob: I just want to get to the war games.

11 Likes

The TV Movie (workprint). Without the final polish, some effects missing, and no finished score, it’s very horror movie vibes for the opening third at least :star_struck:

10 Likes

Never picked up on the fact the 8th Doctor leaves a costume’s gun belt behind when stealing some clothes – which in hindsight is kinda like an eerie mirror to what happens in Night of the Doctor where he picks one up and has to choose to take it.

14 Likes