At some point my option to vote at stuff like Book Clubs or just other voting threads disappeared. It looks like this now
That’s strange. I will try to find out what has happened!
Polling interference! And they told me TARDIS Guide wasn’t political. ![]()
/lh
This is why in my state everybody does mail in voting. Its criminal Tardis Guide doesn’t even allow that as an option
Can you please tell me what version of iOS you are running?
17.6
Also the case with my phone (iOS 16.7.16). It works on my laptop (but I don’t currently have my laptop with me…)!
Actually yeah, it’s just a phone issue. I checked from my PC - on PC it’s fine
Thanks @Five_Hundredth_Drax @taraoftraken one more question - are you using any adblockers? Safari Content Blockers? Any other Safari Extensions?
(Probably not but have to ask)
Not on my phone, no!
Nope
Oh, in case it may help, I’ve got this too, on IOS 18.3.2. And I am currently using an adblocker, but seeing the other answers I’m guessing that’s not the problem here… Seems we all just refuse to update our phones lol.
Polls seem to be bugged. Is this happening for anyone else?
All the polls look like this for me:
Example from TARDIS32’s Hiatus Mega Tournament
I remember this issue being discussed before, but I’ve never managed to see it myself!
And now it’s affecting me.
I think the forum software has been doing something because I’ve also lost the chat function as does anyone using Firefox or Firefox-based browsers.
I think we need @shauny to contact the forum software developers because something is going on here.
- Yes
- No
- GAHHHH!
…Huh. Seconding this. My current tab isn’t being affected because it’s been open for a while but I just opened it in a new tab and got the same thing (also using Firefox)
It’s definitely a Firefox thing bc I just opened this page in Edge and that poll loaded fine
We’re attempting to find out what the issue is.


