Trouble with spoiler tags on TARDIS Guide

When trying to leave a comment on a thread via TARDIS Guide (rather than the forum) the spoiler tag doesn’t work.

I wanted to leave a comment on the new 11DA thread without opening it, but the only way I can do that is by not using the spoiler tag.

It’s just unclickable! The button doesn’t do anything.

I encountered this problem last time I tried as well, (leaving a comment on the Gallifrey WR3 thread)

Not sure if this screenshot is helpful, but I’m tapping the spoiler tag and it’s not working.

Works on the forum, of course, just not in the lil discussion box.

would it work if you just type out spoiler and \spoiler in square brackets before and after? maybe not quite as convenient but a good solution in the meantime

Please can you let me know what device & browser you are using? OS version as well, thanks!

iPhone iOS 26.2

And it’s the chrome “add to homepage” thing that you showed me!

So I use the lil icon thing:

I regularly have this issue on the forum, I’ve mentioned it before. Swapping to standard markdown as Jae says works for me. But it happens on and off all the time for me on both iOS (added to homepage like Jackson) and Windows PC.