Haven’t had one of these threads for a while.
What are your favourite stories featuring Invisibility? Have we tagged all the stories containing the trope - there are currently 45?
Haven’t had one of these threads for a while.
What are your favourite stories featuring Invisibility? Have we tagged all the stories containing the trope - there are currently 45?
How much invisibility has to be included, in order to count? The Daleks somehow made Skaro invisible when Davros lured 12, Missy and Clara there in Series 9.
Also quite amusing that a story called The Invisible Enemy doesn’t actually count for this list. ↩︎
I like the invisible creatures in The Daleks Master Plan that were hunting the Doctor, Sara, and Steven. I thought they were interesting and I liked how they brought them back in the Dalek Universe.
Creepy footsteps in the sand! Brilliant!
There was also the episode where the Daleks landed on a planet with beings that could turn invisible and were trying to use it themselves, eventually able to turn invisible for short periods of time. Third Doctor story I believe with Jo.
Are you thinking of Planet of the Daleks, with the Spiridons?
Yep, that’s the one. I was wrong.
Happy to see that “Gods and Monsters” counts, because I love how the trope was implemented through Weyland’s Shield.
I think the way it was done in celestial toymaker was good