TLV: He Kills Me, He Kills Me Not has no "Discussion" tab on the Guide

Hey @Shauny, just letting you that He Kills Me, He Kills Me Not · Time Lord Victorious • Episode 1 · TARDIS Guide doesn’t have the discussion tab that links to the forum club discussion thread.

Added it. You can do that yourself too though, just scroll to the links section in the suggest edits form and add in the forum link

Thanks. Wasn’t entirely sure how that worked (I’ve never encountered it before), and couldn’t find the thread talking about its initial implentation.

It’s easy to miss, but once you know it’s there it’s quite helpful since it’s easy for club creators and such to miss adding specific threads on the guide

I’ve been adding most of the club thread links, as they’ve been going live, but I must’ve missed that one. Thanks for pointing it out :slight_smile: