TLV Club: Echoes of Extinction (Ten)

Act 4: After the Battle

This story is part of the fourth act of the story. This is the final act of the main story of Time Lord Victorious!

Echoes of Extinction (Ten)

Big Finish: Audio drama

Time to listen to the parts of this story that features the Tenth Doctor"

Trapped, a haunted monster waits to consume new victims. It needs help. It needs a doctor. Unfortunately, it also needs to kill whoever it meets. Thrust into immediate danger, and on the back-foot, it will take all of the Doctor’s ingenuity to triumph.

  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
0 voters

I have also created a backlog for this club here: Time Lord Victorious Club - Backlog

If you want to track the playlist that we are using, you can do it here:

Next week:

-The Dalek Survivor:
2026-10-08 Big Finish Genetics of the Daleks
2 Likes

The 18 day gap between the 8th and 10th Doctors parts didn’t help, but this story mostly felt like 10 walking around looking at what 8 did last time. And since we’re technically after all the TLV stuff, the lines about 10 just making things worse really don’t land (since even All Flesh is Grass comes to the opposite conclusion).

But it wasnt bad, 3/5.

4 Likes

Feels good to be caught up on the club!

I enjoyed this one, but granted that might be solely because I had a Tennant audio I hadn’t heard before. Was like a lil surprise treat

3 Likes

I agree with @N_Squared. It wasn’t a bad story at all, but I definitely felt like Eight’s side was much stronger. The ending was the most impactful though, Ten realizing everything hadn’t happened yet for Eight and apologizing for the problems he was about to go into.

3 Likes

I liked this audio just fine. It is always nice to hear Tennant reprise his role but I think this is one of lesser audios of TLV. I still enjoyed it nonetheless! That said, the ending is really great! I do wish Eight and Ten interacted though!

2 Likes