The War Master: His Greatest Trick

The War Master: His Greatest Trick – Available 14/10!

The Grievance Bureau
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
0 voters
Last Girl Standing
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
0 voters
The Worst of All Evils
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
0 voters
The Blue Shift Ritual
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
0 voters
1 Like

The blue what ritual?

12 Likes

Gonna jump into this despite not having done the last few, I’m hoping the change in producer is the shakeup this range needs!

1 Like

I think the last few releases have been great, but definitely excited to see some fresh ideas and vision for the range! War Master is one of my favourite things Big Finish produce.

2 Likes

Oh I forgot about this! I’ll probably have to wait till payday as I’ve gotten a little carried away with purchases recently, and have Pokémon out this week :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Pokémon is this week!? omg!

2 Likes

This Thursday!

1 Like

trailer!

1 Like

God, I love Derek Jacobi’s voice so much :star_struck: Dat’s my Master !!!

Still can’t take the name seriously though, as I keep just thinking of the Joker’s Trick meme lol

3 Likes

Thanks to a Twitch payment this morning I was able to buy this after all!

It’s time…


1 Like

I think I’ll buy the bundle of this and the next releases when I get paid Fridayor Saturday. Between knowing this is out and seeing ThePrydonian post his Daleks renders from this release on InstagraM, I really want to listen to it ASAP!

1 Like

Finished the set today and found it overall disappointing. Two mid stories (3* for both the first and last of the set), one I didn’t like (2* for The Worst of All Evils), and one I found pretty damned fun but not much more to it (Last Girl Standing 4*).

There was just nothing under this new showrunner that really hooked me or made this feel unique for Time War stuff. Jacobi was amazing of course, he always is, but outside of him everything was just fine at best.

A shame, but I hope that future sets under Valentine can land better for me

5 Likes