The Thirteenth Doctor Adventures: The Return of the Doctor

The Thirteenth Doctor Adventures: The Return of the Doctor – Available 09/09!

The Return of the Doctor
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
0 voters
7 Likes

proxy-image
Always love to see new writers join Big Finish

11 Likes

I love the part where she returned and the armadillos were spooked by how hard she returned!

10 Likes

So excited for this! Vampire Weekend was so good!

7 Likes

I love Yaz’s jacket with the patterned lining. That’s fashion babey.

4 Likes

OUT NOW! New video trailer too!!

2 Likes

I can’t listen to this until tonight :pensive_face:

5 Likes

Likewise I’m either gonna try at lunch or this evening, hate having to wait :sob:

3 Likes

The way they use the original promo shot in this :star_struck:

3 Likes

AAAA LET’S DO THlS

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not really enjoying it so far…

4 Likes

Are you pulling a Simon Cowell ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wish… Hoping it can turn itself around but what I’ve heard so far just isn’t for me

2 Likes

I’d suggest not like being on the forum while listening, I find I miss a lot if I try read or text while listening!

5 Likes

In what way?

Paused halfway through just to say that it’s definitely gotten better!

I’m with Jamie, and also I wouldn’t like to post my thoughts on a one part story before it’s finished and I’ve fully formed an opinion personally anyway :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I finished it, and I honestly must say while I feel like the story was generally executed incredibly well, it really just wasn’t for me.

4 Likes

Lunch time so about to start it myself! Excited!!

5 Likes

Probably getting to this in a couple of hours. I have it downloaded and ready to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes