The Quin Dilemma

What are your thoughts on the new Sixth Doctor boxset The Quin Dilemma that celebrates the 40th anniversary of the Sixth Doctor?

I’m currently in part 3 and enjoying so far, though I miss Evelyn and wish she could be part of this.

3 Likes

I’m really excited to listen - I just need to find the time! Heard good things so far though

1 Like

I’m enjoying it so far. It’s nice to hear Lisa Greenwood (Flip) back after Covid. I’m noticing that while she does have an important role in the story, it also seems like they’re easing her into it at the same time with limited lines throughout her two main parts.

1 Like

Just finished it. It’s amazing, well worth getting. Also, for timeline fanatics, there is a definitive list of companions, in order, at the start of Track 4 of Story 6.

1 Like

I enjoyed it for the most part. I wasn’t a big fan of the middle section (on first impression I thought it fell a bit flat compared to the overall “silly” style set up by Part One, which I loved), but it was redeemed entirely by Parts Five and Six. As a Six and Peri fan, Part Five was definitely the stand out for me.

I appreciated the Easter eggs they sprinkled in throughout the audios of various references to lines from the show; they made my ears perk haha. And the return of Flip was great. She’s one of my favorite companions.

3 Likes

So, it’s been a month since this released. Has anyone else jumped into this story and what did you think of it.

I listened to it all the other day, and I enjoyed it! I don’t have a whole lot more to say, honestly, it wasn’t very complicated but it was a lot of fun and it felt like a good celebration of everything Six is about. My favourite episode was probably the last one

3 Likes

For those that are curious, here’s the clip of the Sixth Doctor listing off his companion for those who are curious about the timeline: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlm4xNle9xA. Also, it seems that the Hebe adventures occur after The Quin Dilemma.

2 Likes