The Fugitive Doctor: Dead or Alive

The Fugitive Doctor: Dead or Alive – Available 17/07!

Flying Solo
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
0 voters
The Junkyard Loop
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
0 voters
Hereafter
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
0 voters
7 Likes

Veeery excited for this one. I do hope we get plenty of Division this time round, I think we will by the sounds of it!!

7 Likes

I somehow forgot the release of this was imminent :star_struck:

9 Likes

About 8 hours to go!

7 Likes

I wanted to relisten to CODA and Most Wanted but I just never got around to it. Still Fugitive Doctor will be materialising on my app when I wake up in the morning! :1tardis: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Same! Its a nice surprise to have this coming out tomorrow!

6 Likes

Especially excited for this one coz the first episode is written by one of my sisters old lecturers (who is apparently really nice and talks about Big Finish a lot in his lecturers)

14 Likes

ITS OUT!

ep runtimes (cant update rn on the guide)
1 - 61 mins
2 - 47 mins
3 - 69 mins

8 Likes

Bring your lunch break forward :slight_smile:

6 Likes
11 Likes

Big Finish trailers are getting better and better I swear.

10 Likes

Yes., these animated ones are really good. better than the earlier trailer the releases get.

9 Likes

Really liked that first story. I hope this writer does more BF, as they’ve only done this and The Frequency (also great) from UNIT Brave New World.

12 Likes

Definitely!

I love this vortex, arguably more so than the one used on TV for RTD2!

8 Likes

Spoiler about Hereafter

In Hereafter, the Fugitive Doctor knows things about the Dark Times that no Time Lord should know about, and she doesn’t know why. That’s a huge clue that she’s Pre-Hartnell!

7 Likes

I loved the first story!!! :hugs:

6 Likes

Just something Ive noticed from the boxset’s description. I only recognise one of the writter’s names. I LOVE that Big Finish are giving newer writers the opportunity to prove themselves and write for the Fugitive Doctor.

12 Likes

Whoever does the Word of the Day for Merriam-Webster must be a fan. Today’s word is “Fugitive” :)

9 Likes

Flying Solo was fun – I really enjoyed the focus on Indian history and the colonisation of India. We need more of that in Who and it was great here! b

I found the end disappointing – the conclusion it comes to is just ’don’t change history because it messes up time and the alternative could be worse’, while I was hoping for something more substantial.

Edit: I forgot a spoiler tag!

12 Likes

I haven’t even ordered this yet :sob:

9 Likes