The Fifteenth Doctor artwork for TARDIS Guide

I finally got around to adding this amazing piece of artwork done by @uss-genderprise onto the site (it was all my fault as I was worrying about how I’d animate it but in the end just did it really simply).

Go and have a look! It moves!

It’s on the homepage - right at the bottom if you’re logged in, nearer the top if you’re logged out.

I love it! :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

Great design!

7 Likes

Thanks! I mocked it up, you should see the sketch I did :joy: but Ollie made it look awesome!

7 Likes

So beautiful! Awesome! Great work @shauny and @uss-genderprise. I love it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Shame though that I have to scroll all the way down to marvel at it!

7 Likes

Excellent work!

6 Likes

Now I want to see the sketch

9 Likes

Ok get ready, your eyes have never seen anything so beautiful:

18 Likes

Lol. Now I am really impressed by @uss-genderprise even if the angel of the grass is different from the sketch.

8 Likes

@uss-genderprise This is incredible!!!

6 Likes

No 14th doctor?! /j

6 Likes

What’s a 7ARDSG? :wink:

10 Likes

It’s the Shauny Doctor’s time ship, duhhh

9 Likes

The 7ARDSG is the next evolution of the TARDIS, it’s bigger on the outside!

9 Likes

Thank you all! About twelve hours of work went into that drawing. It’s only my second digital painting and I learned so much doing it, so I’m very grateful for the opportunity. And believe it or not, Shauny’s sketch was a great help.

14 Likes

So that’s essentially the TARDIS in Cat’s Cradle: Time’s Crucible then :wink:

You’re quite right, that piece of art belongs in the Tate Museum :innocent:

8 Likes

Ooh, I have to continue that sometime… I don’t want to…

6 Likes

Pretty damn sexy artwork ngl.

6 Likes

This should be the April Fools one. All the graphics are replaced with hand drawn ones by you.

13 Likes

this is beyond gorgeous omg :heart_eyes:

5 Likes