Now I want to get back to listening.
Recently relistened to The Picture of Loretta Delphine. I remember my first relisten, I was revisiting Series 2 before the drop of Running Away With You (the weekly drops were a great way to experience it), and this one was when I was waiting in line to get a book signed by Jonah Lomu as a present for someone. Hard to believe that’s nearly 13 years ago.
It’s an interesting one where it’s about the aftermath rather than the inciting event, which gives it more sting for Dorian in how he has to resolve the situation. In my head it’s also after Fallen King of Britain, where Dorian is very much off drugs.
Decided to give this range a go! I didn’t really like the War Master story that Dorian was in, however this first story was quite good! Very atmospheric. Vlahos sounds kind of like Gareth David-Lloyd but without the accent.
Completely agree with Blossom,
I wasn’t a big fan of the War Master story he was in, but I’m digging the few episodes I’ve done so far!
Just listened to the one with Katy Manning! Was difficult to imagine Katy as an old weathered hag, as when I think of Katy I see a very glamorous and fashionable lady! I feel like these are good spooky listens! The vibes are great!