The Cheshire House!

Hey guys! Not 100% sure where to put this, so I hope it’s alright that I’m sliding it into general, but… Myself and a few friends created a site that publishes our short stories, many of which are set in the Third Universe, which is the same universe containing the likes of a certain traveller in time and space who shall not be named, their trans-dimensional blue box (by the way, happy trans day of visibility from yesterday!), and many other familiar faces.

I just thought I’d let y’all know that we launched yesterday, along with our first seven stories, some of which are spin-offs of stories that appeared in Arcbeatle Press’s winter Coloth anthology ‘The Book of the Snowstorm’ (Coloth was originally a short trips character, and now has a series of his own). There are a couple other eclectic sci-fi stories too! We’ve tried to make even our who-related works accessible to new readers, so hopefully they should be enjoyable even if you aren’t a big extended universe person/ haven’t read the book of the snowstorm.

So, yeah, new spin-offs on a new website, if you want to read some fun sci-fi stuff!

6 Likes

Really nice looking website, with some great art. I’ll take a look!

(Might Links or Fanfic be a suitable category for this?)

1 Like

Thanks! The logo is by Aristide Twain, and the art of Abraytha (the guy with wings and horns) is by Holly. I can’t remember her last name, but she also designed the cover of the book of the snowstorm!
(Nothing is fanfic, we have permission for everything we write about, but yeah links could work- how do I change the category?)

Ok sorry for calling it fan fic! I wasn’t sure. I’ve moved it to Links :smiling_face:

Don’t worry about it, sorry for not being clear- and thanks sm for moving it!

ahh!! Holly must be sparrowlucero from tumblr, I’m a fan !!! I’ve actually seen your website because of them linking to it before lol

1 Like

That art is really tremendous - I’m now desperate to see a rendition of House Lungbarrow in that style. Looking forward to reading through these!

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing these and related works added to TARDIS Guide eventually c:

1 Like