Here’s some photos of Shaggy Dog.
He looks beautiful, I’m so sorry for your loss
What a beauty <3 take care of yourself, it hurts a lot to lose a pet
I am sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself and don’t feel ashamed if you need a while to fully process it. Losing a pet hurts a lot, and it’s good to remember that the grieving process for it can take a while
Thank you ![]()
I’m so sorry for your loss @WeAreInACar. Losing a close member of the family, like a dear pet, is always painful. Please take care, and we are here if you need us.
May Harry rest in peace and run freely on heavenly hunting grounds ![]()
So sorry for your loss. I’ve had plenty of old gent cats in my time and they are so lovely. Thanks for sharing his pictures.
We’re getting a cat today!
I’m very excited!
Nice, what are you naming it? Will it have a Whoniverse-related name? ![]()
He’s a rescue cat, so we’re just sticking with the name he already has.
Oh, that’s wonderful! Congratulations!
Hope he settles in with you well ![]()
Please share some photos when you can. ![]()
This is Mac, we’ve only had him a few hours and he’s settled in surprisingly well.
All he wants is strokes and hugs!
kitten…what a sweet little nose… <3 he really is saying :3
He’s actually around 7 ![]()
he can still be a little kitten, just like all dogs can be puppies forever also
He acts like a kitten
I want to bop him on his pink little nose so bad
it’s so adorable
Omg he’s sooooo small!! ![]()
He may look small, but he’s actually quite big!






