TARDIS Guide Weekly

Welcome to TARDIS Guide Weekly!

We will be posting weekly updates about upcoming releases, as well as news and updates about the site here (as well as on social media)!

21 Likes

TARDIS Guide Weekly – 5th October 2025

TARDIS Guide Weekly – 5th October 2025

This week’s new releases include a Seventh Doctor and Ace audio, plus two new books!

Read the full post here

18 Likes

TARDIS Guide Weekly – 12 October 2025

TARDIS Guide Weekly  12 October 2025

Trending stories, playlists coming soon, new War Master audio - it’s TARDIS Guide Weekly!

Read the full post here

14 Likes

I like that it includes the clubs. But maybe add dates to them to make it easier to know when each club is?

4 Likes

Yes, @deltaandthebannermen wrote that, and I think it might actually be more useful to talk about last week’s clubs because then we can link directly to them and people can start, otherwise we are pre-announcing something not yet available… I don’t know.

9 Likes

That could work as well.

5 Likes

Yeah. That’s a point. I mean it’s not like anyone releases trailers or adverts for things that aren’t yet available… That would be a really silly thing to do… :face_without_mouth:

5 Likes

Maybe do something like this:

But just for the upcoming week, and then link to the backlogs and say that if they can’t wait they can go into a past discussion or something like that?

5 Likes

Yeah maybe.

It was bssically filler because there was only one release this week. Won’t be doing it every week anyway.

(Honestly you try your hardest… :sad_but_relieved_face:

6 Likes

I really like this weekly thing that you do!

I think that having the clubs on it could be great as a standard thing! It can help folks to find and interact with the community.

Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

9 Likes

TARDIS Guide Weekly – 19th October 2025

TARDIS Guide Weekly  19th October 2025

Brand new book, new Third Doctor and Bernice Summerfield audios, and new Guides this week!

Read the full post here

7 Likes

The Adventures After is the new book being released.


This should be the other way round

5 Likes

Oops thanks for noticing!

3 Likes
6 Likes

TARDIS Guide Weekly – 2nd November 2025

TARDIS Guide Weekly  2nd November 2025

Lost Story Mission to Magnus, and a Prison Paradox for the Fifteenth Doctor, as well as new Audiobooks and a Guide! It’s TARDIS Guide Weekly.

Read the full post here

8 Likes

Forgot about the comic!!!

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

5 Likes

Yeah, you’re right, I should say thanks! Thank you @shauny for hosting this newsletter. I had forgotten about the new comic!

7 Likes

Thank you, @deltaandthebannermen, my beloved for reminding us about the new comic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes