TARDIS Guide Awards 2025

River Song bursts into the TARDIS.

“You’re still here? Ah good, I was hoping it was this console room…”

She heads straight for the drinks cabinet.

“Aldebaran brandy. Help yourself, but don’t tell ‘Dad’!”

“I need the TARDIS for something very important.”

“OK, slightly important. OK, I just need to prove a point - someone is wrong on the Internet! I need to check the date of something… was it eighties or seventies…”

She flicks through her diary.

“Before you ask - yes, I’ve checked my diary. There’s a discrepancy. I think I was distracted at the time.”

“Oh, you’re still doing these awards? Well here is an award for diary-keeping. Logging. Blogging! For keeping us all up to date with the stories you’re currently experiencing - whether they are mine or… his!”.

“(Mine are better, much more exciting!)”

We’ve worked out using an algorithm the people who post not only frequently but also high quality to the “What are you currently…” topics! (known as your-current-project)

What are you currently listening to?
Top 3 posters: @OliverGreene @BillFiler @deltaandthebannermen

What are you currently reading?
Top 3 posters: @BillFiler @DontBlink @MrColdStream

What are you currently watching?
Top 3 posters: @deltaandthebannermen @BillFiler @OliverGreene

And a special award for their own topic, it’s the Novel-only Timeline for JohnnyRockets! It’s so fascinating to know that he has never seen a single TV episode of Doctor Who but is experiencing all of them via the books only, and has recently completed every First Doctor book! Congratulations to @JohnnyRockets for your updates and @DarthGallifrey for putting it all together!


The TARDIS starts to make a noise. We’re dematerialising!

21 Likes