Suggestion for Character & Enemies pages

It might be too much work for what it’s worth, but I would find it helpful and be appreciative if there were a link on the Charter & Enemies profiles to the corresponding tardis.wiki page, similar to the episode/serial pages. Maybe next to Quotes and Collectibles links?

2 Likes

Hey, yes good idea - I can do that. I also want to add a short description of all characters and monsters. I will focus on that a bit later once I’ve finished adding stories :sweat_smile: unless anyone would like to volunteer writing some?

I know that the wiki has short descriptions of everything and I could copy those but honestly some of them are just not what I’m looking for. The one for River Song is a major spoiler and just strangely written, no offence to who wrote this:

River Song description from the wiki, major spoilers

Melody Pond’s third incarnation, best known as Professor River Song , was a “child of the TARDIS” and the wife of the Doctor, specifically of their eleventh and twelfth incarnations, although she also had encounters with their tenth and thirteenth incarnations, as well as earlier incarnations whose memories were later redacted. She was mostly human, with some Time Lord DNA, and was conceived by her parents, Amy Pond and Rory Williams, aboard the TARDIS as it travelled through the Time Vortex. She was then raised and conditioned by the Silence, who used her unique DNA to transform her into the first of several Proto-Time Lords, granting her great strength, a deep understanding of the complex principles of time and space, and the ability to regenerate. She loved the Doctor dearly, and shared a long-lasting relationship with them. River was one of the very few people who knew the Doctor’s true name.

3 Likes

This is what I wrote about River Song:

River Song was a time travelling archaeologist who kept meeting The Doctor in the wrong order. The first time the Doctor met her was in his Tenth incarnation, in The Library.
It’s a long story. It can’t be told, it has to be lived. No sneak previews. And definitely no Spoilers…

7 Likes

What a lovely description of River :blush:

4 Likes

I’ll have some more free time starting next week and I’d be willing to spend some time writing character descriptions when I’m free. I’ll reach out to you then.

1 Like

Great thanks!

1 Like

Of course! Gotta earn that Helping Hand badge somehow

2 Likes