For the second time now, the story tracker has been hitched at a random story that I’ve already marked watched and rated. I logged it three days ago so it’s definitely not just taking a while to update.
go on more actions and click on “next story” or “jump to” to get where you want to be
It used to skip over stories you’ve already completed, but that wasn’t what people wanted - if they are deciding to redo a set in order and had previously done some randomly, it wouldn’t work for them.
So there’s now an easy way to just press “next” (press “repeat or skip” then “next”) or to jump to a story further ahead.
So it’s happening because I didn’t rate things in the order that the tracker expects them to be rated, basically?
Yes that’s right.
If enough people dislike the new system then I may work on a setting to make it how it used to work… but so far only had 2 people ask about this I think.
