Stories automatically adding to my ‘currently listening’ when I rate them

Is there something I’m not getting about the ‘currently listening’ thing?

So I didn’t do the ‘currently listening’ thing for this story, as there was no progress to track: I listened to it in one go. Once I finished it, I rated it…

But now it’s appeared in my currently listening!

This happened before with Full Circuit, and the only way I could get rid of it is by saying ‘I’m done listening’, at which point it logs it as a repeat :sweat_smile:

I don’t want single short stories to automatically get added to my ‘currently listening’: I use that to track longer stories!

Is there something I’m doing wrong?

Could this be the reason? Maybe you have to mark it as completed first and THEN rate it, rather than directly rating it (if I understood you correctly).

Oh maybe! This is the way I’ve always done it, but I’ll change it up and mark it as completed first, then rate it!

Could also be that it’s something that Shauny might be able to fix!

Hmm that should not be happening. I’ll do some tests.

Just checking - where exactly did you rate it? From the story page? Or a listing on the homepage?

Straight from the latest releases thing on the homepage!

Me too. For what it’s worth, I’ve continued to do it this way and haven’t encountered this issue, so I don’t think it’s that.

Aha! The “Latest Releases” was the issue. For some reason, completing from there is triggering “In Progress”.

I’ll fix it!

Should hopefully be fixed now! I’ve done some tests and it doesn’t seem to happen anymore.

Thank you Shauny!