Sorting/Ratings by Year

A couple ideas. First, is it possible to have a “Year” filter where you can easily select a publication year to filter by? There is the “Date” filter, but I’ve found that you have to navigate the calendar and can’t just type in the date ranges you want. I think that at least being able to type in the dates would be useful, and just having a list where you could select an individual year (i.e. 1970, 1990, 2020, etc) would be even better.

Second, it would be kind of cool to see your “rating by year”. So, you could see the average rating for everything published in say 1980 or 2013 across all mediums. Just a couple of ideas I had today.

11 Likes

These are great ideas, particularly the “rating by year” idea!

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been slowly working on a spreadsheet of stuff not on the guide and was looking at the “date” filter to eliminate a ton of scrolling as I go. These ideas stemmed from that. Especially the “type your date ranges”, because 11 clicks to set each half of the date ranges for 1967 is a bit annoying. Don’t get me wrong, being able to pick a date range is great, it just could be better.

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll see what I can do :grin:

5 Likes