Searching in Sets is Broken

Tried searching for stuff in sets without any filters doesn’t return anything. Same thing happens with filters but it’s the first thing I noticed. Some things still work like Torchwood, Counter-Measures, and Class still works. Seems to affect (most) things that aren’t spread across multiple sets or being less specific War works, and Doctor works as well, but when combines it doesn’t)

Huh yeah I’m getting the same thing. Search for a single word works, but any two word phrase doesn’t.

Works for me:

Although, while Shauny has built an incredible site, searching by anything except story name has always kind of sucked for me. I think I’ve always gotten there in the end, but I have to use the “sets” filter after searching. And the site loves recommending huge sets like “Classic Who” or “The Xth Doctor”. I assume people usually search for stories so that’s what it’s optimized for, but something pushes those generic sets to the top. For example here’s that same “series 9” search but without clicking the sets filter (even though the sets disappear when applying the filter)

Series 9 isn’t on the first page, but series 1-6 are. So are S1 and 2 of Torchwood and each SJA set

Is it the “Max Grid” option? I don’t have that

That’s the normal search! It’s happening when you go to Sets · TARDIS Guide , then search in there!

Yeah, that’s broken for me. But I guess I found a workaround

That makes more sense from what I tried

This was the reason. Instead of searching for Series 9 it was placing an encoded character as the space so it was Series%209 (geeks will understand).

Fixed!

Also, a reminder: to make the search only match exact terms you can use quotes, so search for “series 9” including the quotes will be more accurate.