Relisten Counter

This is in no way an urgent thing, and it is entirely possible that I’m being dense, but I’m certain the patrons relisten option used to have a little counter for how many times you marked an episode as watched (etc)? Has it moved or vanished, or…? Not that I really need to know how many times I’ve listened to Spirit or watched the TV Movie because that number was getting quite alarming :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Now that you mention it, it does seem like it’s vanished, because I can’t see it either.

1 Like

I did remove it, just because the little (1) on everything was bugging me lol.

I can add it back if you like, maybe if it’s higher than 1? Or maybe I move it to the relisten button?

(I’m planning on greatly improving this feature when I get a chance - it will act more like the Sets and will be renamed “Repeats” - why didn’t I think of that before?)

6 Likes

Oh yes, I’d noticed that when I rewatched a couple of things yesterday. I quite liked having a counter to show how many times I’ve rewatched/listened to something.

1 Like

I did like the number there, especially since I’ve been logging every rewatch/relisten so far, and there are several stories I’ve watched 4 or 5 times.

Repeat! What a great word to include everything! Why did no one think of it before? It was right there in front of our noses!

3 Likes

I’ve been logging all my repeats too (why did we only just think of calling it a repeat!!) and it is quite nice to see what the numbers are, though it probably is only necessary to show when it’s more than one.

6 Likes

Ok I’ll put it back! I haven’t logged my repeats, partly because the fact that I have no idea how many times I watched before I started counting, it would bug me that the number is wrong :joy: but that’s just me!

4 Likes

But I think we can all accept that it’s the number of times we’ve repeated a story since joining the wonderful world of TARDIS Guide.

6 Likes

If the number was a true reflection of my total lifetime repeats I think that would be a very scary number indeed :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes