Probably Should Say Hi!

Hi there! Call me Piranesi (they/them). I’ve been lurking on here a while and figured it was probably time to make an introduction post!

I’m a certified Eighth Doctor enthusiast, Wilderness Era devotee and a fan of Doctor Who at its wildest and weirdest. I’m also rather a big fan of the Master (I have thoughts on all of them, but Derek Jacobi is far and away my favourite).

Aside from that, my runners-up favourite doctors are Three, Seven, Twelve… and maybe Fifteen, if I keep enjoying this series as much as I have been! I’m a Faction Paradox fan (though I feel, despite all I’ve read and listened to, that I still don’t quite understand it), and a proud owner of a half-decent collection of EDAs (scavenged from used book sites over the past three years).

I’m currently reading the Blue Angel, listening to The Starship of Theseus, and watching Snakedance on my largely non-chronological attempt to go through Classic Who. It’s a pleasure to be here with all of you!

19 Likes

Hi and welcome to TardisGuide. I have listen to a couple FP audios and find them interesting. Would like to check out the books.

5 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site/forum. Always happy to have another Eight and Three fan.

If there is anything you need, just ask and we can help you out.

5 Likes

Welcome! I was fairly into Faction Paradox a few years ago, maybe when I get further in my EDA read through I may check out more Faction Paradox stuff again.

6 Likes

Ooh Faction Paradox, that’s a name you don’t hear much even in nerd circles. Welcome!

4 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Welcome! Good to have you here!

I started adding Faction Paradox books to the site but got distracted by Comics. They’ll all be added eventually!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @mysticarcanum - it’s good to have you here. Look forward to discussing Who with you.

2 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing you share your thoughts!

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome! Loving the profile picture!

2 Likes