Probably not the one you're expecting

Hello all! I’m snakesontoast but you can call me Davey, Alice, Sarah or any other arrangement of letters and sounds! I only started Doctor Who this January, but because I have perhaps far too much free time I’ve already watched all of new who and most of classic. And dipped my toes into the eu as well. Currently my favorite characters are Romana (if you couldn’t tell), the Third Doctor, and what little I’ve seen of Benny Summerfield so far.

I’ve always liked forums, even if I was too young to have used them in their heyday. Aside from doctor who: I’m slowly whittling down the space section of my local library, I start aikido lessons (of the non-venusian sort) soon and I’ve done archery for a couple of years, I have a special interest in sea creatures and I’m allergic to the majority of fruits. Oh and today’s my birthday, forgot about that. I hope this is an adequate introduction.

21 Likes

Happy birthday and welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Thank you both!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :tada:
Welcome to :tardis:Guide

2 Likes

welcome!!! youve received the greatest birthday gift of all…doctor who forum

5 Likes

And a verified badge. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @snakesontoast and welcome to the form - good to have you here. Mary Tamm was such a loss to us - she was so lovely the couple of times I met her.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Inspired by your profile picture, I’m going to ask you: should I call you Romana or Fred?

4 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

4 Likes

Welcome, happy birthday! Lots of EU fans around here to talk to on your journey!

3 Likes

Hey!

Happy Birthday, and welcome to the forum!!

2 Likes

Welcome! Happy birthday for 13 hours ago, I probably missed it :sweat_smile:

Glad you like forums, us too! It’s much less hectic than social media.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday (yes, I know I am late, but still) and welcome!

4 Likes

There’s a rather obvious answer here, because fun fact, I actually very nearly named myself Romana several years ago when I had only vaguely heard of Doctor Who. Fred’s a nice name, though.

9 Likes

Hope you had a great birthday and welcome!

4 Likes