Old releases but new to the Guide

I’ve had a little look around the forums and can’t find anything about this, but apologies if starting a whole new thread was foolish or the wrong place!

I was wondering if there’s anywhere on either the guide or the forum that notifies us when a story (or collectable) is added to the site that isn’t a new or upcoming release. There have been a couple of occasions where I’ve discovered a new set or two of ‘old’ content has been added and I obviously (and excitedly) make my way through to mark the ones I’ve owned/consumed and add to lists, etc., etc. Is there anywhere I’m missing where it’s announced when these are added to the site? If not, is there a place this could be announced, either in a forum thread or in a similar way to new releases on the homepage (or even in the weekly emails?!) Particularly interested as the Multiverse grows, and more stories are added to more and more sites…

TiA!

6 Likes

There is a filter on the site

9 Likes

there isn’t any announcement in general, but you can add ‘Added to the Site’ to your personal filters and filter for recent additions!

7 Likes

AHA! I figured there must be somewhere to access this info but hand’t managed to find it, and I was right. I’d totally missed that when I was originally setting my filter preferences. Much obliged to you both, thanks so much, that’s perfect!

8 Likes

I also have generally announced them when they were something big, either in Website Development Diary or sometimes as its own topic.

Just hasn’t happened for a little while as nothing major has been added in a while!

10 Likes

Ah wonderful. Tracking that thread now!

7 Likes