(NON-DW) Anyone know of anyone able to do Loose Cannon-esque reconstructions for series 1 of The Avengers?

Sorry in advance if this site isn’t the right place to ask about this.

Been watching The Avengers for the past year and I plan to eventually do a re-watch with my sister. I’ve been listening to some of the audio dramas by Big Finish and have been thinking how cool it would be if their versions of the episodes from series 1 were paired up with the existing photos, telesnaps and photoshop for scenes without those, very much like Loose Cannon. Is there anyone who could do this kind of thing?

3 Likes

Hello and I just found this website where you can see that very much Episodes don’t have Telesnaps at all so its impossible to make a reconstruction. I hope it helps a little bit.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m aware, but many Doctor Who stories also don’t have telesnaps. The Massacre, for example, only has a few photos, so Loose Cannon had to reconstruct that story from the ground-up.

2 Likes

I think in addition there’s no off-air audio for most if not all of those missing episodes, so a loose cannon style reconstruction simply wouldn’t be possible.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I’m suggesting the Big Finish versions, since that’s the closest to actual audio we’ll ever have.