Newspaper articles/clippings

I have come across some older newspaper articles and clippings. I thought I would start a thread for them. Feel free to contribute.

9 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Came across this whilst doing some research for my dissertation! A profile photo of Carole Ann Ford in and among the TV listings of the Irish Independent issue on February 1st, 1964 - the day the last episode of The Daleks broadcast.

6 Likes

3 Likes

I had no idea the console room was designed with The Adventure Games in mind!

3 Likes

24, too old, 21, just right. Weird mindset…

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Obituary

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Not sure if this counts, but I came across this snippet recently from a Who magazine and the sheer tone deafness really makes me laugh (in a very dark humor kind of way. Sorry for the photo of a monitor)

2 Likes

Oof. Funny, but in a morbid way.

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

My new username tag, “Colin … bouncy.”

3 Likes