Season One: Trailer 1

8 Likes

Wow. Some amazing new shots. I’m very excited!

3 Likes

i love dr who <3

4 Likes

It looks fun and scary. Very promising. I just hope they don’t do too much action, that part I always think is a bit boring.

2 Likes

For a short moment, I thought that this was Donna

4 Likes

Do we not have a BBC trailer, just the Disney one?

insert grumbling about Disney

But seriously, the issue I have with the Disney trailers is the sound always sounds funny to me. The quotes sound cut off and weirdly mixed.

2 Likes

The trailer also shows up on Disney+ now.
Looks like we are leaning extra hard on fantasy elements, looks amazing!

2 Likes

BBC trailer

Younger Mrs. Flood.

3 Likes

June Hudson!!

That looks AMAZING!

And I reckon there’s some musical numbers in Devil’s Chord.

I am so excited for this!

4 Likes

Wow, that looked like a trailer for a Marvel show :smiley:

It looks so slick, and epic, and fun, and exciting and fresh and I’m all in for it!

Never been this excited before! May can’t arrive fast enough!

3 Likes

If there’s but one thing here, it’s the reminder that I love Doctor Who. This show is just so freaking special in ways that are really hard to actually put into words and I’m glad to see that it’s expanding in a way it hasn’t been able to before.

6 Likes

Very impressive. Kinda wondering if the dinosaur is part of a full episode or just like a pre-credit sequence on an episode. Still, looks very impressive. Can’t wait for May.

3 Likes

Yeah with the joke about Ruby stepping on a butterfly and changing her race, it screams pre-title sequence to me!

4 Likes

I thought the same although there’s also the later shot of the TARDIS with plants growing over it that looks like the same location.

3 Likes

The trailer looks great… but… and forgive me for being a grumpy old man here…

IS THAT A MUSICAL EPISODE? :confounded:

(No offence if that’s your thing but it’s really not mine lol)

I thought that too

I bloody well hope it is.

Doctor Who can and should do any genre.

We have 60 years without a musical episode. Now is the time :smiley:

What about Doctor Who and the Pirates? The story that revealed that Colin Baker can sing.

6 Likes

If we’re talking musicals, The Ballad of the Last Chance Saloon still haunts me.

https://youtu.be/t4OHQ87zdDk?si=u271xFtDvm2a5nR4

2 Likes