New Doctor Who Fan From Seattle

Hi

I’m new to Doctor Who. I’m glad I found this website.

Because of my completist mind, I started from the very first episode. I have enjoyed every minute of the 1st season (just started Reign of Terror).

I live in Seattle, 43/M/Gay.

20 Likes

WOOOO another Washingtonian!!! I hope you enjoy your Doctor Who journey, and that the forums can introduce you to some of the great extended universe content :] great to have you!

4 Likes

:smiley: Thank you! I’m looking forward to the journey.

3 Likes

Welcome!

We are watching the very first season together in the TV Club

I also noticed you’re a fan of comics, we are slowly adding comics to the site and discussing them in the Comic Club (although not from the very first ones…)

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hi there @SuperOtter80. Welcome to the site.

If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask. We’re a friendly bunch.

3 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forums!!

2 Likes

Hi, welcome! I totally get you on the completionism thing. I found great satisfaction on ticking everything off here and rating it. It’s a really delightful way to keep busy :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to :tardis:Guide. Plenty of great folks here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and our lovely community! Watching Doctor Who. from the very beginning is an interesting way to discover how the show has evolved throughout the years.

I feel that the only things I know about Seattle come from my time watching every episode of Grey’s Anatomy with my wife. It’s one of the few US cities I feel a bond to despite never having visited it myself :laughing:

Edit: I always think of Seattle when I listen to grunge music, which I do periodically, usually during our long and cold winters.

4 Likes

Welcome! Happy to have you here!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SuperOtter80 - good to have you here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

I’ve never been to Seattle either - but I spent a week in Portland once, and enjoyed it. Especially Powell’s Books…

2 Likes

Powell’s Books is an amazing book store. I have spent hour there when I lived in Portland.

1 Like

Yeah, it was one of these places I absolutely knew I had to visit while I was there, and I ended up at both the main one, and one of the side ones. I love bookstores, and the main one was the biggest one I’ve ever been to.

Was thinking of moving there at the time, actually, but I didn’t have a job lined up and wound up playing it safe…

1 Like

I’m new to Doctor Who

You’re new, huh? Well, welcome to the Trip of a Lifetime!

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I will check them out. :grinning:

1 Like

Or the Greatest Show in the Galaxy?

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m a completionist too :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m also in Washington, we should all form a guild or something!

4 Likes

im definitely down

1 Like