New books featuring the 15th Doctor and Ruby

The first one, Ruby Red, is releasing in two days. I think I will listen to the audiobook read by Millie Gibson (but that version seems to be released later). Will someone else buy this?

7 Likes

I am eagerly waiting for amazon to take the payment and deliver this book to me. I’m aiming to keep up to date with Fifteenth Doctor releases, aside from comics which I’ll catch up on when they are released in collected editions.

5 Likes

I also have a goal of being up to date on 15.

5 Likes

I just saw the new Target covers for the first time. They look nice:

12 Likes

Hmm. They’re okay. The Rogue one has some weird proportions going on.

5 Likes

Idk why but I personally like the vibes these give a lot more than the BBC books. They feel almost homemade with those paper cut-out designs.

5 Likes

The Church on Ruby Road too

7 Likes

I love that 73 Yards cover though, that one is really great!

5 Likes

I have not seen that cover. I like it much more than the this one:

8 Likes

Definitely the best one. It is also the one I am most interested in reading.

4 Likes

I’ll definitely be getting these books, I also want to stay up to date with the current era (even if it means lagging behind on the VNAs - I’m decades behind anyway…).

But I can’t decide if I should get audio or digital. Might do a mixture.

Sorry but might be a bit late adding them to the site, busy at the moment. I’ll try to get them on.

7 Likes

On Amazon Caged is set to release in about two weeks with Eden Rebellion first being released in November. Seems like a bit of an erratic release schedule, maybe a fault in the listing?

3 Likes

It is strange. But correct. The Target books and Mel’s book are coming in between maybe that is the reason?

4 Likes

That could be it. Shame, from the blurb it is Eden Rebellion I look forward to the most :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Is it just me or does this sound like fun?

8 Likes

They’ve stolen the name! They took it from our favourite daily Whodle game! Crooks! Thieves! Greedy vultures! We will never buy this book! Right?!? RIGHT?!?!

No?

Just me?

Okay then.

11 Likes

I believe the name is based on Murdle, a murder mystery game.

7 Likes