My Life at Your Command: the Draconian Thread

It’s been a while since we’ve had one of these but I thought, with Frontier in Space having recently been featured in TV Club and both War-Game and The Warrior’s Story in Comic Club, it was worth having a thread for one of Jon Pertwee’s favourite monsters - the Draconians.

They’ve popped up a lot in the EU in comic strips, audios and video spin offs.

What are your favourite Draconian stories?

6 Likes
4 Likes

Oh my Omega I LOVE “Frontier in Space”!

Draconians are such an interesting race to me - noble, yet eccentric.

Sadly, the only other media I consumed with them is the one that doesn’t treat them well enough, those being the Reeltime movies and… “Paper Cuts”…

6 Likes

I’m yet to experience them in the EU beyond War-Game but I think they might tie with zygons for me as the best alien design of the classic series…

(I also really enjoy that they have facial hair. Why do aliens never have facial hair?)

3 Likes