My Introduction

Hello, I’m Ember. Not my real name (I wish) and I’ve been a fan of Doctor Who properly since about 2016, though I’ve been watching in and off since I was kid, beginning in 2005. I’m still going through the Classic Series at the moment, having now finished the 60s and 70s and onto the 80s! So far, my favourite Doctors are the Tenth, Fourth and Ninth. Pretty basic choices I know, and all the Doctors I enjoy really.

My three favourite stories would have to be The War Games, Empty Child/Doctor Dances and City of Death. I’ve also been collecting bits and pieces of merch over the years, mostly in the forms of novels and short story collections, with my latest being the Target Novelization of the Pirate Planet.

I’ve also been listening to Big Finish for about five years now, and my favourite series of theirs has to be Unbound. My favourite of those is Auld Mortality, with Geoffrey Bayldon also being my favourite alternate Doctor, though Arabella Weir’s I also find underrated.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to being here.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ember347 - good to have you here.

Greetings Ember, I’m Ember c:

Glad to be here!

1 Like

Lol twinsies.

1 Like

Welcome! I love the Unbound range as well, though my favourite is Sympathy for the Devil.

1 Like

Welcome! The two Embers - it’s the Twin Dilemma!

Glad to have you here :smile:

2 Likes

That’s definitely a good one, it’s no wonder they got David Warner back so many times. He’s my second favourite Unbound Doctor for sure.

2 Likes

Excited to be here!

1 Like

Also, Arabella Weir is a great Doctor lumbered with a terrible script.

1 Like