My introduction - Muddyviolet

Hi everyone, I’m Muddyviolet. I can probably be best described as a refugee from the Timescales site fleeing their increasingly poor reputation and annoyingly slow time scale for adding new releases.

I’m mostly here to look at other reviews of Big Finish and books to decide what’s worth buying and what isn’t!

21 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We’ve had quite a few refugees coming over. We’re always looking for new voices to add to the discussions.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

5 Likes

Welcome to our little corner of the internet! It’s my favourite place to be so far.
Feel free to get comfortable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Welcome!
I’ve been waiting for other Timescales reviewers to show up
Enjoy it, this has all the stuff TS was missing

8 Likes

It really does, everything Timescales tried to have this site seems to do better! Like it has seems like a great combination of Timescales and the Divergent Universe forum! Plus the UI is beautiful, I think I’ll like it here.

9 Likes

A big welcome.
I hope you enjoy your stay.

5 Likes

A big welcome to you! You made the right decision to jump the ship and join the light side! These are a few of us old Time Scalers here already, so you’re in good company! I look forward to reading your reviews if you decide to begin posting them here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome! So happy to provide a place for people who have rightly been put off by the awful person in charge of the Time Scales!

I’m adding new features all the time so let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Muddyviolet - great to have you here.

5 Likes

Happy to have you here! More EU media reviewers is always a good thing.

7 Likes

I love that wordplay!
Have a great time!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Muddyviolet
We each get our on TARDIS and someone is always passing around good advice and free jelly babie. Make yourself at home :k9:
IMG_1355

6 Likes