Music - the one stop music topic

1 Like

God.

1 Like

One of the benefits of being old. I was in the audience for this.

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Seeing as how David Bowie keeps popping up here I thought I would throw a lesser known song into the mix.
It’s by the Danish band Kashmir with David Bowie taking over by the second verse :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Always happy to listen to some Kashmir! They are an underrated band!

Fun Fact: Kashmir started in the early 90s under a different name: Nirvana. Needless to say, they had to change their name fairly quickly due to some other band riding on their fame :laughing: and the new name, Kashmir, is taken directly from the Led Zeppelin song.

1 Like
5 Likes

Still better than There’s Always a Twist at the End!

6 Likes

Indeed, the same youtube channel had that one as well, and here’s me going for the one about a dog…

Of course, part of the trouble is I’m mentally comparing it to the last musical episode of a sci-fi show I watched.

1 Like

Can’t comment. I’ve still never seen an episode of Star Trek… :wink:

3 Likes

Well, back when I was originally tuning in every week for Doctor Who, I was also watching Star Trek, so I do have a long history of watching both. (Though, well, I was watching Doctor Who rather more regularly than Star Trek…)

1 Like

I love this band

Heilung was one of the most amazing live gigs I’ve ever been to. (FYI there is some female nudity in this one so NSFW)

A few songs I’ve been enjoying a lot lately!!

1 Like