More comics added to the site!

We should have a version selection for some stories in the future. This could include this, telesnap vs. animation and book vs audiobook (and probably some more stuff). But for now, I would group it.

7 Likes

Added loads more comics, all of the Doctor Who Magazine Comics should now be on the site (apart from Special Edition ones) :tada:

Big thanks to @Tian and everyone else who was involved with the spreadsheet!

11 Likes

This feels like the last big batch of stories to be added to the site. There is still a lot to add but nothing of this magnitude.

8 Likes

For me thatā€™s more stuff I didnā€™t know existed Iā€™d want to read :rofl:
My big read/listen/watch later list is getting sooooo long now

8 Likes

@Tian -Raises hand- I have a question. How come, on the DWM comic sets, Peri is listed as a secondary character (Also Featuring) instead of in the main Characters and Enemies portion of each page?

3 Likes

I would guess that this is just an import error. I must have named her Peri instead of Peri Brown and then the guide do not know that they are the same. Sorry @shauny can you fix it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fixed now.

I need to double check it all still for other characters.

4 Likes

Comics wise, the only big addition left I can think of is the 3rd and 4th Doctor TV Comic/TV Action comics.

5 Likes

And all of the Doctor Who Adventures strips.

5 Likes

Didnā€™t the Battles in Time magazines have a comic strip in each one?

3 Likes

I think they were added in the last couple of weeks.

4 Likes

Already all on the site :smiley:

6 Likes

Hereā€™s the link

7 Likes

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

I thought I might try to read, rate, review the lot as they are quite an easy one (4 pages each, only 75 issues). However weā€™re talking K9 quality which has made it more of a slog than I suspected. Iā€™m four in and probably giving in. Best thing I can say is I didnā€™t seem to mind as a child.

13 Likes

Just added loads more comics!

All the Tenth Doctor ā€œDoctor Who Adventuresā€ comics

:tada:

9 Likes

I am never going to be able to 100% the Tenth Doctor am Iā€¦

7 Likes

He certainly gets around!

7 Likes

Yes he does

11 Likes

To be fair to him

Christina - 0 memory of this, but looks like sheā€™s initiating it
Martha - non romantic
Donna - non romantic, she kissed him
Saxon Master??? - 0 memory
Elizabeth I - She kissed him
Rose - Thatā€™s technically TenTwo
Madame De Pompador - she kissed him
Astrid - 0 memory
Jackie - 0 memory but definitely non romantic
Joan - Thatā€™s technically John Smith

Itā€™s not like heā€™s going around kissing everyone on purpose, heā€™s not Captain Jack

12 Likes