Karma and Leaderboard!

I’ve added another Gamification feature to the forum - Karma and a Leaderboard!

Everyone is awarded Karma for certain actions on the site. Try to climb the leaderboard and get me off the top spot!!

Here’s what earns you Karma:

• Daily visits
  • Likes given
  • Posts read
  • Time read
  • Topics created
  • User invites accepted

I will be adding the Karma rankings to website profiles as well, and have a couple of ideas how to use in the future too :grin:

Have fun!

https://forum.tardis.guide/leaderboard

14 Likes

Interesting concept. The Leaderboard is also a way to see how many members we actually have. Also, is this automated or do you have to adjust it manually?

2 Likes

I’m coming for the top spot from the lowly rank of 36!!!

7 Likes

It’s all automated! Updated every 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Oooh, this is dangerous! It means we are going to spend even more time on the site, doing everything in our power just to attempt to rise to the top of the leaderboard! Clever move :wink:

8 Likes

Well, this is fun! @sircarolyn i am coming for you! That 7th place will be mine :joy:
IMG_0369

3 Likes

You can have 7th - I’m aiming for top five :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I felt like that jump where too big in the short term. But of course in the end I want to go for number one :joy:

3 Likes

I’m aiming for top 10! Yesterday I was 21 and today I’m already 17, so it shouldn’t be too hard.

4 Likes

Oh my - I’m only in 7th place for today. That can’t be allowed!!

6 Likes

Congratulations to @sircarolyn for achieving joint 1st place. Can you topple our great leader?

2 Likes

:open_mouth: I didn’t even look at the leaderboard today! I clearly have too much time on my hands :rofl:

2 Likes

And now @BillFiler is joint 1st with you! Our great leader has been deposed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha I was in the spa :joy:

5 Likes

Ooh fancy. Get you.

2 Likes

For the week I’m 14th. Watch your top 10 @Tian, I’m coming for you

5 Likes

I am having a bad week. But that will change! The challenge is on!!!

4 Likes