I love Doctor Who memes but I’m not sure if there’s already one on the site ![]()
There is on the discord but I don’t know about on the site
5 Likes

12 Likes
Here’s one I just cooked up now

25 Likes
I’m looking at the clock in the background of the first one, and I can’t escape the thought that replacing all the roman numerals with Xs (because 10) would be an unironically cool visual
12 Likes
Some more home cooked memes from my big finish liveblogging


22 Likes

34 Likes
Well, Torchwood is a mature show.
10 Likes
Probably after a round in the Combat ring
10 Likes
There are only two types of fans of Doctor Who. The blissful, young, free and unaware casual fan who does not know how much money this will cost them in 6-12 months.
AND THEN
There is the one who is now broke and wanted for tax evasion/credit card fraud in several countries and the entire continent of north america.
25 Likes

































