It's Spooktober! šŸ‘»

Definitely going to do both of these this month. Thanks for the Spookspiration! :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

48% for me so I’ll have a look and see what I can get listened to this month.

(I’m still trying to make sure I get the Fire Horse badges…)

5 Likes

I’m on 63%! Let’s smash this playlist!

9 Likes

71% here.. maybe I do like Halloween after all!!

[1]


  1. tbh… I think it’s that as I’ve gotten older I’ve really started to enjoy horror movies and shows and who stories too! It’s just that if I’ve always felt kinda left out from Halloween because I didn’t go guising as a kid? Maybe now I’m older I can get into the spirit ā†©ļøŽ

8 Likes

37% here. Will I ever catch up…?

8 Likes

Its a great to to be on The Lovecraft Invasion for the Monthly Adventures. A story that marks a string of several consecutive releases that meet this criteria

4 Likes

Wow, everybody has got such a high percentage in this playlist, aren’t we all doing great?

Haha…

Cries in 5%

9 Likes

Five percent? Childs play

(2%. Audio is not my main thing :face_without_mouth:)

8 Likes

Yay! Spoopy time!

4 Likes

We have a winner! Or can someone go below 2%?!

6 Likes

Surprisingly, I’m at 45%.

4 Likes

I was hoping to try do a spooky story a day but I am moving house and starting a new job this month lol so I don’t know how that will go - maybe I will try get my vampire badge at the same time

5 Likes

I thought I had 1% but double checked and somehow I’m at 2%.

5 Likes

0%. Maybe I should listen to something from this playlist…

6 Likes

Can we get a badge from watching a spooky Halloween Star Trek episode?

Sub Rosa, Ghosts of Illyria, Emanations…

3 Likes

Just sort of gathering up ideas on what to watch/rewatch/read/listen to. A number of these would be contingent on my actually finding copies, and I’m not planning on nearly doing all of these, just brainstorming.

Don’t tell me where to pirate these from…

Comics from magazines:
The Daft Dimension #67 - Doctor Who Magazine 546
Alien Babies #11 - Doctor Who Adventures #323
Alien Babies #20 - Doctor Who Adventures #332
Bad Wolfie - Doctor Who Adventures #135
AAAGH! #54 - Doctor Who Adventures #257
AAAGH! #69 - Doctor Who Adventures #272

Minisodes (Not even sure where the PROBE ones are…) :
The Last Day
Clarence and the Whispermen
PROBE Case Files - Peckham Poltergeist
PROBE Case Files - Ichor
PROBE Case Files - Story 17 - Living Fiction
Captain Jack’s Monster File: Midnight
River Song’s Monster File: Weeping Angels

Books:
The Lucy Wilson Mysteries Short Stories

Big Finish:
The Holy Terror
The Chimes of Midnight
Zagreus
Scherzo
The Silver Turk
Nightshade
Gods and Monsters
Ghost in the Machine

Things to rewatch:
K9 - The Fall of the House of Gryffen

New Who:
The Unquiet Undead
Empty Child/The Doctor Dances
The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit
Countrycide
Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead
Midnight
Turn Left
Night Terrors
The God Complex
Hide
Listen
World Enough and Time/The Doctor Falls
It Takes You Away
Can You Hear Me?
The Haunting of Villa Diodati
Village of the Angels
Oxygen

Classic:
The Web of Fear
The Daemons
Image of the Fendahl
Horror of Fang Rock
Ghost Light
The Curse of Fenric
The Greatest Show in the Galaxy

7 Likes

I’d say you’re missing Vampires of Venice in the New Who section. I’d also add the ā€œProjectā€ trilogy and Whispers of Terror to the Big Finish side, and Master (MR #49).

6 Likes

Probably overdue for rewatching Vampires of Venice, honestly.

And quite possible. Haven’t actually listened to anything I listed on the Big Finish side, but I’ve read Nightshade, which would make it an easy listen for me.

6 Likes

I’ve decided to delve into Scratchman for Spooktober! :scarf:

Six chapters in so far! It’s really bloody good too! I have the audiobook and the actual book so like most novels I do a bit of both.

However, Tom Baker’s reading is just absolutely incredible.

17 Likes

Just saw that @alpha_centauri has made a playlist for ALL eligible Spooktober stories:

It also auto-updates as we add more to the list.

18 Likes