Introductions - Aquanafrahudy

Hello there, I’m Aquanafrahudy, a fan of the more esoteric and obscure side of the Doctor Who universe. I enjoy writing things, and my favourite Doctors are Twelve and One. My favourite Doctor Who story is Hell Bent, and my favourite era of the show is series 1 to 4 of Classic Who. I’m quite active over on the wiki and the big Doctor Who Discord, and this seems like a nice sort of a place, so I might hang around here a little. I enjoy Faction Paradox and various related spin-off things. I like being silly, and hope someday to improve at writing these introduction text thingymabobs.

20 Likes

Welcome! It’s good to have you here.

Hell Bent is a truly awesome episode, it doesn’t get enough love!

Good to have even more people from the Wiki here as well, we are planning to work together more, and whilst my site isn’t a wiki I am soon going to launch the ability for people to directly submit edits, which will be approved by moderators. Should make it much easier to keep the website up to date and correct!

:tada:

8 Likes

A proper welcome to the forum @Aquanafrahudy . Good to have you here!

5 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around!

4 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

4 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum!!!

3 Likes