Introduction to Turlough

Hello, I’m Toby, but here I’m Turlough or turlough_reviews on instagram. I am a proud Class defender and enjoyer of Graceless, and the biggest Turlough fan in the Whoniverse. Currently making my way through a backlog of audios I’ve bought but not listened to, and slowly finishing off classic who. My favourite story ever is Torchwoods Countrycide followed closely by Rememberance of the Daleks and Torchwoods The Last Beacon. uhhh I think that’s all for an introduction :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @turlough - good to have you here. My eldest is called Toby (and yes, they are named after Tobias Vaughn from The Invasion).

5 Likes

I’m not the only one!

Assuming you’ve listened to the audios, do you have a favourite of them?

5 Likes

I’ve only checked out series one of the audios so far, as well as Secret Diary of a Rhodian Prince, which was absolutely amazing phenomenal

4 Likes

Welcome! I really enjoyed Class when I watched it, and I recently listened to Graceless for the first time and found it phenomenal. Looking forward to seeing you around!

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to :tardis:Guide. Such a shame they did not have more than one season of Class for Tv.

4 Likes

Welcome! Countrycide is a fantastic choice for a favourite. Definitely in my top five Doctor Who stories of all time.

1 Like

Another Class defender here! It’s actually the only spinoff to have an episode (Detained) make it into my current top 30 list.

6 Likes