Insert good intro title

Hi! I’m Rik, never been in a forum before so bear with me while I get the hang of things.
I’ve been a fan of DW since 2005, and I’m slowly but surely making my way through classic who and the main range of audios. I’m not sure how active I’ll be on here, but I love a good rating system so I’ll be doing that as I watch/listen for sure!
I used to talk about DW with my friends but they all stopped watching after 11 regenerated and honestly it’s about time I found more people to talk about it with :sweat_smile:
9 is my fave nuwho doctor, I loved 3, 5/6’s audios are great so far, and Ace is ace!

18 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum!!!

Have you listened to any of 9’s audios, what did you you think?
(I still need to get around to the 2nd set)

1 Like

Not yet! I don’t really know where to find them, I just stumbled upon the Main Range on spotify and started there

2 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about for the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we all will point you in the right direction.

I Hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

4 Likes

The Big Finish website is the easiest. If your budget is a concern, check with your local library. If they’re not already in the catalog, they might decide to purchase them for the collection or might have an Inter-library Loan program that could be an option.

4 Likes

I’ll look into it, thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome!

Oh I have a friend who lives on the other side of the planet (I’m UK, he was in Japan at the time) and we met online during lockdown and we’d play games together and watch TV and movies over the internet together, it was great!

I introduced him to Doctor Who and he absolutely loved Series 1-4, then wasn’t sure about Matt Smith, and stopped watching it with me mid Series 6 :sob: so I know exactly how you feel!

3 Likes

Forums were the heart of the internet before corporations took over. It is so nice to have this and go back to a more innocent time were we just discuss a thing we love for fun without giving data to a billionaire. Hope you will love it as much as I do.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @zeroroom - loving the avatar.

2 Likes