I'm Caitlin, and I'm Crashed On Dido

Hello! I’ve been a fan of Doctor Who for quite literally as long as I can remember, having being introduced to the series when it returned to the screen with Christopher Eccleston at a much younger-than-appropriate age and I’ve been hooked ever since.

My favourite Doctors of the revival are Christopher Eccleston and Jodie Whittaker, though in the late 2010s I did finally make the jump properly into the classic series and I got to fall in love all over again. These days I would say my overall favourite eras are William Hartnell’s and Peter Davison’s, but I love them all really.

Big Big Finish fan, it’s a bit of an expensive thing to be into, but I make sure to keep up with the 5th and 9th Doctor adventures, very excited for the Goth Opera adaption this year since I’ve had an interest in the Virgin books’ stories but haven’t had access and prefer performed stories.

My username is inspired by The Rescue, since it’s a story I love and introduces Vicki, my favourite companion.

Very much looking forward to speaking with you all, and hoping to bring a positive atmosphere with me.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Caitlin - good to have you here and, yes, we’re all about being as positive as we can (whilst remembering that it’s okay not to like the same as everyone else :smiley: )

1 Like

Welcome Caitlin, I hope someone comes to rescue you from Dido soon, I hear there’s a monster stalking the place :eyes:

1 Like