I'm a Doctor Who and Harry Potter sandwich

Ay up all!

Great to find an alternative to The Time Scales, as their recent behaviour has been appalling.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Great to have you here.

5 Likes

Welcome! I think I follow you on Mastodon.

Good to have you here!

If you have reviews on TTS, copy them across :grin:

4 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

3 Likes

I am on Mastodon, so definitely possible.

I’ll have to carry them over. I had quite a few reviews on Time Scales, although they’re a bit less well written than the ones I do nowadays on Twitter.

5 Likes

Thanks. Looks like a fun site. Do you have a Gaming Club on here too?

2 Likes

Oh yes! I knew I recognised the name @WhoPotterVian!

No gaming club yet. But maybe in the future. The problem is that a lot of Doctor Who games are bad, hard to find, or both :joy:

5 Likes

I’m one of those rare weird people who actually really liked the Doctor Who videogames.

4 Likes

Ha ha, glad to know I’m making an impact online. :rofl:

3 Likes

What are your favorite? I tried the first adventure game. It was okay but the controls were really bad which kept me from doing the second episode.

4 Likes

An obvious pick, but the LEGO Dimensions Doctor Who Level Pack. Unsurprisingly, LEGO and Traveler’s Tales just get Doctor Who, and it makes me wish they’d make a full-blown LEGO Doctor Who videogame.

5 Likes

That’s the only good Doctor Who game. And you can’t buy it anymore plus there are expensive toys to get to play it :unamused:

(I have the toys, because I love LEGO, but still!)

4 Likes

I don’t know, I am playing The Lonely Assassins for the first time and am really enjoying that :grin:

4 Likes

Lonely Assassins is the second best Doctor Who videogame.

5 Likes

I love that one. It really captures the creepy dread of encountering a Weeping Angel well through the found phone format, and I love that they brought back Larry Nightingale from Blink also.

4 Likes

Out of interest - as a fellow former TimeScales user - what was your name on that site? Just trying to figure out if I read your reviews there.

3 Likes

It was DalekbusterScreen5Reviews. I used my username from Movie Forums because I originally published the reviews on there.

4 Likes