Hola from Spain!

Hi, I’m Mei, just learning how everything works around here. This is possibly the coolest website ever by the way.

I’m a relatively new Whovian, started and finished New Who in lockdown and I’m slowly making my way through Classic Who. So far I love every Doctor and every companion but at the moment my favourites are the Twelfth Doctor and Bill!

22 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the website and join us in some of the other chats here in this forum!

4 Likes

Ah, a person of great taste, I see. Welcome aboard!

7 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here!!

3 Likes

Welcome! This is the coolest website ever, and it’s great to have you here too!

6 Likes

Hi there and welcome to the coolest space on the Whoternet (yes, I coined a new term!). Nice to have you here!

9 Likes

BEST. USE. OF. LOCKDOWN. EVER!!! :smiley:

Welcome to the site.

6 Likes

Welcome!

I started building this website during the lockdown! Silver linings and all that! :grin:

6 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

2 Likes

OTHER. BEST. USE. OF. LOCKDOWN. EVER!!! :smiley:

Thanks for building the site.

7 Likes

Aw, thank you! It’s nice to see other people that appreciate the Twelfth Doctor’s era

2 Likes

Wow, that’s just massively impressive. You did an amazing job, seriously one of the best things I’ve seen in the Whovian community since I joined!

5 Likes

Oh wow, thank you so much for saying that :grin: it’s a labour of love.

And I’ve had lots of help as well!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @mei_noble - great to have you here. Look forward to chatting Who with you.

2 Likes