Hii, Just an introduction =)

I hope I’m doing this correctly, I’m new to posting in forums. I go by Teslapunk on most social media accounts. I’m a massive Torchwood glazer and Torchwood One Supremacist. I love that cringe ahh show.

…and my fav character is Ianto Jones. Obviously.

20 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum!!

Great to have more Torchwood lovers here!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. What is your favorite nontelevision version of Torchwood?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @teslapunk3327 - great to have you here.

4 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing your opinions!

4 Likes

I love the Torchwood One range I hope that still counts, but I’m starting to get into Soho. Norton is great, and I want to see how everything develops with him and Gideon. The Continuation interests me the least but I’ll get there eventually.

6 Likes

I might listen to that then. I have only watched the show.

4 Likes

Welcome! My favourite is Ianto too. I like him so much I named my cat after him.

6 Likes

Awww cute!!

I love ur fics btw. You’re the reason Janto got into the AO3 leaderboards this year fr :pray:

5 Likes

I never expected anyone here to know my work, thank you! I wasn’t aware of any leaderboards?

4 Likes

Yeah, yearly. On AO3 this year (and last year I think) Janto as a ship came in the top 100. And is the most popular Whoniverse pairing on the site. Even after 15 years :heart::smile:

5 Likes

Well, when Johnto takes a top spot you can credit me. Janto is pretty popular in its own right. (I will choose to ignore the ~50 Janto fics I wrote in the past year and pretend other people did more for this.)

4 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

2 Likes