Hi there folks!

Been a long time since I used a forum! Hi folks, I’m Cloudberry, though feel free to call me Lucy. She/her or they/them pronouns. Been a Who fan most of my life, started with hand-me-down VHS tapes of some classic Dalek serials and got properly onboard with the revival.

I am a huge Big Finish nerd and it’s my favourite part of the franchise; started with the Eight and Lucie adventures back when they were on Radio 7 years ago and never looked back. McGann’s been my favourite Doctor since, though the audios have definitely made me appreciate Peter Davison and Colin Baker so much more. I’m working on a story for the Short Trips competition this year, too.

Anyhow, happy to be here! Nice to have a way to mark off stories I’ve seen/heard that isn’t a huge cumbersome spreadsheet of my own making, lol.

20 Likes

Welcome! We must be the same person because my name is also Lucy and my first step into the world of BF was also Eight and Lucie on Radio 7 :open_mouth: hopefully you enjoy your time here!

7 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

What have some of your favourite Big Finish adventures been?

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

4 Likes

Welcome to the site @Cloudberry - look forward to chatting Who with you.

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum, and good luck on your short trips entry!!

1 Like

Hi and welcome to TardisGuide. I love this place for keeping track of stories no matter where I am.

2 Likes

A big and warm welcome to you and very nice to meet you! We love to discuss the endless world of Big Finish audios and their various aspects here, so you’ve come to the right place :wink:

1 Like