Hi, everyone!

Hi to everyone! Thought I might as well start an introductory topic about me.
So, I’m “whovian” since 2017 - I started watching the modern series with series 10 with 12th Doctor. My first ever Doctor who episode, if I remember correctly, is “Smile”, which I quite enjoyed watching! Then I decided to watch the rest of the season and eventually fell in love with it (I especially liked “Thin Ice”, “Oxygen”, “Extremis” and “World Enough and Time”/“The Doctor Falls”). Then I decided to watch the rest of the modern series and quite liked it also! Then I read some short stories and was watching the Jodie Whittaker era with everybody else.
But it was only the last year, with all of that 60th anniversary hype, when I started properly watching the classic series (in rather random order) and now I watched about a half of it! My most watched classic Doctors so far are Seven (his whole tenure), Six (everything except “The Twin Dillema” and “Attack of the Cybermen”) and Four, but I watched at least five serials with each of the Doctors. I, as many other people, like every Doctor, but if we’re talking about my absolute favourites, then it’s gotta be Two, Four, Six, Eight, Nine, Twelve, Thirteen (Fifteen is also a strong contender for a place in this list, but I feel it’s still kinda early). I listen to some Big Finish, read some books and comics (the ones I can find) when I’m free.
That’s pretty much everything. Really happy to be joining this community!

13 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum!!

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to :tardis:guide.

4 Likes

Welcome! Good to have you here :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @VoRus1 - it’s been good to see you around the place and I hope you stick around for lots of Doctor Who chat.

5 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

4 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around!

6 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy the site and community, it’s great!

5 Likes