Hi Everyone

Hi all I’m Joe (he/him)

Who fan from London. Watched ‘Rose’ when it was broadcast when I was 5 and have been a fan ever since.

Got into Big Finish over the last year and 8 has shot up as my favourite Doctor.

I’m also currently working through the classic era for the first time and have just finish 3’s last season.

18 Likes

Welcome! :hugs: I hope you enjoy discussing all things Who and as you explore the Classic series and Big Finish

3 Likes

Welcome Joe! We’re about the same age :slight_smile:

How far into 8’s audios have you gotten? I started with Storm Warning and am on The Twilight Kingdom now. And what do you think of the 3rd doctor? He’s a favorite of mine!

2 Likes

Hi :wave:

I’m up to other lives in the main range and have also listened to all the Liv and Helen boxsets. Haven’t heard any of the Lucy or Time War stuff. Took some warming up to C’Rizz but a fan of him and Charly as a team now.

Really liked 3s era especially the outfits…

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to one of the nicest place around. :tardis:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @joerack .

2 Likes

Hey!
Welcome to the forum!!

1 Like

Welcome to our blue box, a small space on the internet that is so much bigger on the inside! Hope you enjoy your travels across the fourth dimension!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and the site.

What has been your favorite doctor so far of the classics? I just went through all the classics for the first time and was surprised at how much I liked 2.

2 Likes

Lucie bleedin’ Miller is great, you should give her a shot sometime (although they aren’t quite as polished as later Eight stories)

5 Likes

Depends on whether you consider 8 ‘classic’ or not.

If not I enjoyed 3 the most. I think the era being completely available and in colour helped make it an easier watch.

4 Likes

I see 8 as a classic-era doctor.

I also liked 3 and the color helps a lot.

2 Likes