Hi and hello

Time Scales kicked me out after I didn’t approve of the owner’s appalling behaviour on Twitter.

I used to post on there as “demarcoa”

I’ve been a fan of Doctor Who for well over a decade and have since become enamoured with the comics, show, books, and audios. I love talking about Doctor Who and sometimes post reviews on it, which I guess is happening here now!

Love the site so far and everyone seems super welcoming. Looking forward to a new chapter in expressing my fan opinions in a respectful environment :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Hi and welcome to :tardis:guide. Plenty of great folks here.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome. Glad that you found this site!

3 Likes

Speaking as someone else who is part of the “TimeScales Survior Club”, I’d just like to say that I really enjoyed reading your reviews over there mate, so welcome abord the good ship TARDIS Guide.

Yeah the Twitter account has been ranting again, claiming that, and I quote:

I’ve blocked over 400 people in the last week and I am not stopping. Five reviewers were suspended from TimeScales today alone for harassing and bullying people and those people may never get their accounts back. Meanwhile twenty new reviewers joined. Out with the old and in with the new.

I’m clearly one of the people that got suspended from TimeScales for calling out his racism and homophobia - can’t even see my account on the site anymore. Not like I want it back anyway.

Anyway, enough negativity. Welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing more of your reviews!

5 Likes

Welcome over to this side of things!!!

2 Likes

Oh hey, welcome to TARDIS Guide. Congrats on surviving the Time Scales

4 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

3 Likes

Welcome! Everyone here is really lovely, so hope you have fun with us!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @dema1020 - good to have you here.

3 Likes

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here - I can guarantee this is a much nicer space for all fans to gather and discuss!

I’m also a TimeScales escapee. I’m not posting any new reviews over there and I’m in the process of migrating my reviews over to TG, after which I’m going to get myself kicked out of TS (since you cannot delete your reviews or profile, for whatever stupid reason).

5 Likes